Arkansas earns its tourist dollar with fishing, walking and wildlife spotting.
Each day more than 150 Arkansas flights land and depart Little Rock National Airport. The January’s temperature of Arkansas can go to -17 degrees Celsius. The heat and humidity begin to be noticeable in June and July. So plan your Cheap Flights to Fort Smith with cheapflighto and save big.
Getting around Arkansas State
A car is the best way to get around Arkansas especially if you are going to see the Ozarks. To see the Ozarks region you need a car but once you are in the mountains hiking and walking are famous modes of seeing the sights.
The state sees snow and ice in January and February and the road conditions tend
to be good in low traffic areas.
Best Places to visit in Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Fort Smith National Historic Site
- Fort Smith Museum of History
- Fort Smith National Cemetery
- Fort Smith Farmer's Market
- Fort Smith Brewing Company
Why Book with Cheapflighto
- Best Cheap Prices and 24/7 Booking Assistance
- Fast and Secure Reservations
- Instant Support Services